This page is intended for adults only and we do not recommend its use by minors. In the case of minors, the consent of parents or guardians is required for the processing of their personal data.
In no case will data related to the economic situation or the privacy of other family members be collected from the minor, without their consent.
If you are under thirteen years of age and have accessed this website without notifying your parents or guardians, you should not register as a user or provide any type of personal information.
Some principles you should know
At KHAZURIA S.L. respect and protection of users’ personal data is a priority. As a user you should know that your rights are guaranteed on our website.
We have made an effort to create a safe and reliable space and that is why we want to share our principles regarding your privacy:
- We never request personal information unless it is really necessary to provide you with the services you require.
- We never share personal information of our users with anyone, except to comply with the law or in case we have your express authorization through the acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Legal regulations to which our website adheres
KHAZURIA S.L. has adapted this website to the requirements of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data and to Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, known as the Development Regulation of the LOPD. It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 regarding the protection of natural persons (RGPD), as well as with Law 34/2002, of July 11, of Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI).
Responsible for the processing of your personal data
- Identity of the controller: Mozumder Delwar
- DNI: B87122099
- Address:Paseo de la Castellana 74 (Paseo de la Castellana 74)
For the purposes of the provisions of the aforementioned General Data Protection Regulation, the personal data that you send us through the web forms will receive the data treatment of “ Web users and subscribers”.
For the processing of our users’ data, we implement all the technical and organizational security measures established in current legislation.
How have we obtained your data?
The personal data that we process at KHAZURIA S.L. comes from:
- Contact forms.
- Subscription forms.
- Comments on the blog.
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation on whether KHAZURIA S.L. is processing personal data that concerns us or not.
Interested persons have the right to:
- Request access to personal data relating to the interested party.
- Request its rectification or deletion.
- Request the limitation of your treatment.
- Oppose the treatment.
- Request data portability.
The interested parties may access their personal data, as well as request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is already are not necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case, we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may oppose the processing of their data. KHAZURIA S.L. will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims. They may also request the portability of their data.
Interested parties will also have the right to effective judicial protection and to file a claim with the control authority if they consider that the processing of personal data that concerns them violates the Regulation.
For what purpose do we process your personal data?
At KHAZURIA S.L. There are different systems for capturing personal information and we treat the information provided by interested persons with the following purpose for each capture system (forms):
- Contact form: we request the following personal information: name and email, to respond to the requirements of users KHAZURIA S.L. For example, we can use this data to respond to your request and respond to any doubts, complaints, comments or concerns that you may have regarding the information included on the website, the services provided through of the web, the processing of your personal data, questions regarding the legal texts included in the web, as well as any other queries that we may have and that are not subject to the contracting conditions. We inform you that the data you provide us will be located on the servers of Dinahosting, S.L. (hosting provider of KHAZURIA S.L.) in Spain and will be managed through WordPress using secure connections through SSL protocol.
There are other purposes for which we process your personal data:
- To support and improve the services offered by our website.
- To manage social networks KHAZURIA S.L. You can have a presence on social networks. The treatment of the data that is carried out of the people who become followers on the social networks of the official pages of KHAZURIA S.L. will be governed by this section. As well as for those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network that is appropriate in each case and previously accepted by the user of KHAZURIA S.L. We will process your data for the purpose of correctly managing your presence on the social network, informing about activities, products or services of KHAZURIA S.L. As well as for any other purpose that the regulations of social networks allow. In the event that we use the profiles of followers on social networks to send advertising individually, it will only be to people who request it or expressly consent, either through private messages, request in the comments area of a of our publications or through the Facebook Messenger system.
KHAZURIA S.L. does not sell, rent or transfer personal data that can identify the user, nor will it in the future, to third parties without the consent previous. However, in some cases collaborations can be made with other professionals or companies, in those cases, consent will be required from users informing about the identity of the collaborator and the purpose of the collaboration. It will always be carried out with the strictest security standards.
Legitimation for the treatment of your data
The legal basis for the processing of your data is: consent.
The prospective or commercial offer of products and services is also based on the consent that is requested, without in any case the withdrawal of this consent conditions the execution of the subscription contract . Also the contracting of products and services according to the terms and conditions that appear in the commercial policy.
How long will we keep your data?
The personal data provided will be kept:
- As long as the business relationship is maintained.
- During the time that its deletion is not requested by the interested party.
Which recipients will your data be communicated to?
In order to provide services that are strictly necessary for the development of the activity, KHAZURIA S.L. shares data with the following providers under their corresponding privacy conditions.
All utilities offered by third parties are strictly necessary for the development of our services and have been selected based on compliance with the rights that we preserve on this website.
Hosting: Dinahosting, S.L., with address at Rúa das Salvadas, 41, 15705 Santiago de Compostela, A Coruña, Spain.It treats the data in order to perform its services as a hosting provider for bestindianrestaurantsinmadrid.com.
Web platform: WordPress.org processes the data in order to perform its support services to KHAZURIA SL.
Email marketing: GetResponse Sp. z o.o. (Polish Limited Liability Company), with registered office at Arkońska 6, A3, 80-387 Gdańsk, Poland. And also Kajabi LLC, domiciled in the USA, 2860 Michelle, Suite 110 Irvine, California 2606. Both process the data in order to perform their email marketing management services for KHAZURIA S.L..
Facebook: domiciled in the US. It treats the data in order to show advertisements, offers, promotions and publications to our visitors, users and customers. Third-party services are included in this type of cookies When you visit our page, cookies from these services are sent to your browser. See more information about the types of cookies used by Facebook, and how they use them
Google Analytics: a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files located on your computer, to help KHAZURIA S.L. analyze how users use the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of bestindianrestaurantsinmadrid.com (including your IP address) will be directly transmitted and stored by Google on servers in the United States.
When browsing bestindianrestaurantsinmadrid.com non-identifiable data may be collected, which may include IP addresses, geographic location (approximately), a record of how the services and sites are used, and other data that cannot be used to identify the user. Among the non-identifying data are also those related to your browsing habits through third-party services. Our website uses the following third-party analysis services:
- Google Analytics.
- Search Console.
- Google Tag Manager.
- Facebook Ads.
- Facebook Messenger.
We use this information to analyze trends, administer the site, track users’ movements around the site, and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole.
Your rights when providing your personal data
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether KHAZURIA S.L. Personal data concerning them is being processed, or not.
Interested persons have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data.
KHAZURIA S.L. will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
You may materially exercise your rights by email to email@example.com
Secrecy and data security
KHAZURIA S.L. is committed to the use and treatment of the personal data included from users, respecting their confidentiality and using them in accordance with the purpose of the data. same, as well as to comply with their obligation to save them and adapt all measures to avoid alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access (such as the https protocols that we use), in accordance with the provisions of the current regulations for the protection of data.
KHAZURIA S.L. cannot guarantee the absolute impregnability of the Internet network and therefore, the violation of data through fraudulent access to them by third parties.
Accuracy and veracity of the data
As a user, you are solely responsible for the accuracy and correctness of the data you send to KHAZURIA S.L., exonerating bestindianrestaurantsinmadrid.com< /strong> of any responsibility in this regard. Users guarantee and are responsible, in any case, for the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided and undertake to keep them duly updated. The user agrees to provide complete and correct information in the contact or subscription form.
Acceptance and consent
KHAZURIA S.L. reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence, as well as to industry practices. In such cases, the Provider will announce on this page the changes introduced with reasonable anticipation of their implementation.
KHAZURIA S.L. does not engage in SPAM practices, so it does not send commercial emails that have not been previously requested or authorized by the user. Consequently, in each of the forms on the web, the user has the possibility of giving their express consent to receive the newsletter, regardless of the commercial information specifically requested.
KHAZURIA S.L. undertakes not to send communications of a commercial nature without properly identifying them.